Branding: is pull, not push. That means for us, that branding is the expression of the essential truth or value of Kiwanis . It’s about our characteristics, values and attributes that clarify what the Kiwanis brand is and is not.
Marketing: is push. With our marketing efforts we provide tools to convince and activate individuals to join Kiwanis. And we will do our best to support the European districts and nations.
For both, branding and marketing we will use THE FORMULA. This initiative is the new way to promote the idea and spirit of Kiwanis. It uses the simple formula LOVE IT. SHARE IT. LIVE IT. You need help or information? Then please don’t hesitate to contact us.
The BMC Committee 2017-2018 consist of:
- Vincent Salembier (Belgium), Responsible for Social Media
- O’Cheng Bloomfield (UK), Responsible for Newsletters
- Gianni Bertona (Italy), Responsible for Marketing/Branding
- Gunnsteinn Björnsson (Iceland), Responsible for Marketing/Branding
- Domenico Rossi (Italy), Responsible for the Baveno convention
- Ståle Ringsby (Norden), Responsible for the website
- Josy Glatigny (Belgium), Responsible for Happy Child
- Dolores Muniz, Director of Marketing & Communication Europe, in the Member Support Center in Ghent