Branding: is pull, not push. That means for us, that branding is the expression of the essential truth or value of Kiwanis . It’s about our characteristics, values and attributes that clarify what the Kiwanis brand is and is not.
Marketing: is push. With our marketing efforts we provide tools to convince and activate individuals to join Kiwanis. And we will do our best to support the European districts and nations.
For both, branding and marketing we will use THE FORMULA. This initiative is the new way to promote the idea and spirit of Kiwanis. It uses the simple formula LOVE IT. SHARE IT. LIVE IT. You need help or information? Then please don’t hesitate to contact us.
The 2016-2017 BMC-Team:
From a “One-man-show” to a real team. As from Oktober 1st, 2016 the committee for Branding, Marketing & Communications (BMC) has six members:
- Arlette Remay-Clement (France)
- Gianni Bertona (Italy)
- Josef-Peter (Sepp) Schachermayr (Austria)
- Gunstein Björnsson (Island/Faroe)
- Axel Götze-Rohen, Chairman (Germany)
- Dolores Muniz, Director of Marketing & Communication Europe, in the Member Support Center in Ghent