Joint 2017 Kiwanis International-European Federation and Kiwanis International conventions in Paris, France, 13-16 July 2017
(Free registration fees for European Kiwanians)
Details regarding attendance at the 50th KI-EF convention:
- Registering for the 50th KI-EF Convention will automatically give you access to the combined KI/KI-EF opening and closing sessions
- European Kiwanians who wish to be club delegates need to register for the KI-EF house of delegates and submit the KI-EF certificate of election for delegates and alternates (Read and follow the instructions carefully). These forms need to be completed, signed by the club officers and sent back to the Kiwanis International Member Support Center in Ghent at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The gala dinner is a ticketed event hosted by the European Federation. Reservations must be done through the KI-EF registration site. Gala event cancellation policy: cancellation fees will be 40% till June 30, 2017. No refund after that date.
Details regarding attendance at the 102nd Kiwanis International convention:
- IMPORTANT: There will be no charge for European Kiwanians registering for the KI convention, as the costs will be covered by the KI-EF convention account
- All information about the convention can be found at Kiwanis.org/convention, the official site of the 2017 KI convention, available both in English and in French
- Make your voice heard: European club delegates who wish to participate in KI’s house of delegates’ elections and amendment proposals voting need to register via KI’s registration website and submit their certificate of election of club delegates and alternates. These forms need to be completed, signed by club officers and sent back to Kiwanis International Member Services in Indianapolis at email@example.com
- European members wishing to attend either the Children’s Fund Luncheon or the Signature Project Recognition Luncheon must reserve tickets through Kiwanis International’s registration process
The joint conventions will take place July 13–16, 2017 and includes exhibits, education and general sessions at the Paris convention center, located at 2 Place de la Porte Maillot, 75017 Paris, France.
Book your hotel
One of the benefits of being a Kiwanian: You can book your hotel at preferred rates. Therefore, you need to book your hotel through the links below!!
The official convention hotels are:
- Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile, which is attached to the convention center. Rate is EUR 190 for a single. Breakfast and tax included. Free Wi-Fi. EUR 20 for an extra person. Reserve your nights at the Hyatt.
Please note: The hotel has begun a complete renovation and redesign that will be completed by December 2017.
- Le Méridien Etoile, located across the street from the convention center and fully renovated in 2016. Rate is EUR 199 for a single. Breakfast and tax included. Free Wi-Fi. EUR 20 for an extra person. Reserve your nights at the Méridien.
Note: There will be no shuttles, as the official hotels are very close to the convention center.